I have this set of wheels they are going on my 55 Special. I'm having them powder coated and will run chrome knock offs and maybe trim rings. What color do you all think would be cool. I'm thinking red to go with the seats I'm skeered that silver will look too much like rattle can chrome. What do you all think. wirewheelinprime_zps2904dad4.jpg

Edited by 3 Tone (see edit history)

If they are going on your 3 tone, you really should do as Dale suggested and try to photoshop your car with the different colors that have been suggested to see what "works" Adding another color to the 3 tone formula could mess up the whole appearance of the car. Just sayin.

What did those come off of? The big up side is the slotted bolt holes, the 5 on 5 pattern is hard to find. I would try the spectrachome but the results can vary from looking like silver paint to darn near chrome look. The surface prep has to be perfect but your cores look good

The wheels are Star Wires from Weld Wheels and are multi fit. After giving it a lot of thought I think I will go with a gray as close to body color as I can get. No trim rings chrome knock offs and lugs and use the tires I have now as they are new. It will be a mild custom look. This car don't need anything to flashy with the 3 tone paint.