FOUR NOS SMOOTH ALL BLACK 30X3 PJA PNEUMATIC TIRES MADE IN MORRILTON ARKANSAS USA

Guest long773

Guest long773

I JUST LISTED FOUR 30X3 PJA PNEUMATIC 4 PLY SMOOTH ALL BLACK TIRES ON EBAY. PLEASE TYPE IN "BRASS ERA MODEL T TIRES" IF INTERESTED. THEY WERE MADE IN MORRILTON ARKANSAS USA AND HAVE NEVER BEEN USED. THEY HAVE BEEN IN STORAGE FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

PJA tires were made in Morrilton until 1968, when Universal bought them out, so yep you're correct, long term storage!! You might add if they're clinchers or straight side, though I'm betting clinchers.....

Guest long773
PJA tires were made in Morrilton until 1968, when Universal bought them out, so yep you're correct, long term storage!! You might add if they're clinchers or straight side, though I'm betting clinchers.....

Thank you for the information, and yes they are clinchers.

Guest long773
I JUST LISTED FOUR 30X3 PJA PNEUMATIC 4 PLY SMOOTH ALL BLACK TIRES ON EBAY. PLEASE TYPE IN "BRASS ERA MODEL T TIRES" IF INTERESTED. THEY WERE MADE IN MORRILTON ARKANSAS USA AND HAVE NEVER BEEN USED. THEY HAVE BEEN IN STORAGE FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

<!--text-->http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRASS-ERA-MODEL-T-4-VINTAGE-NOS-CLINCHER-30-X-3-BLACK-PJ A-PNEUMATIC-4-PLY-TIRES-/121384502922?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash =item1c4314868a&vxp=mtr

Yeah, I'll get in the bidding, I could use these for my Hupp as spares. For years I ran 30x3.5 tires, not realizing correct size was 30x3. Still don't understand how they fit the rims, but that's another story (24 inch rims and I was running 23 inch tires, but they fit easily)....

Guest long773
Yeah, I'll get in the bidding, I could use these for my Hupp as spares. For years I ran 30x3.5 tires, not realizing correct size was 30x3. Still don't understand how they fit the rims, but that's another story (24 inch rims and I was running 23 inch tires, but they fit easily)....

thanks for the help and good luck