QUESTION ON WHO MADE THESE 2 PUMPS

Guest Oldcartech

The Yellow one looks like a Pyramid Triplex. Worth a few bucks to an old engine collector. The red one is just a common shallow well home water pump common in the 30's to the 60's. Most likely Myers. Not worth a whole lot. Dandy Dave!

Guest Oldcartech

Hey thanks a lot. I know very little on the two pumps, and I have had them for 40 years. I am now going to restore them as a fun project. One man said the yellow appeared to be a divers air compressor, but I had no idea if that was accurate.

I have a Pyramid Triplex in the shed. Will post a few photos when I get a chance to compare as I have not looked at it in a long time. Also, quite a few orchard sprayers had a similar pump. Dandy Dave!

Went down to the shed too look, The Pyramid Triplex pump is so buried I could not get any decent photos. However, it is not like the yellow one you have as the pump pistons are horizontal instead of vertical. Doing some further research to jog my memory, I believe the yellow pump is a "Bean" or "Hardie" or similar from an Orchard Spray Rig. Teens to Twenty's vintage. Unfortunately, not worth a whole lot. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)