Go to the hudson-essex-terraplane historical society/utube site scroll to hudson essex terraplane western regional meet red talks about his car 1919 essex this is now my car ken

Then Don't do it///////

One thing I have noticed over the years, are all the great people on this site, willing to help out at the drop of the hat. Unfortunately, there always seems to be one person in every group that just doesn't get it!

Kenn59, I see that you are a new member here, and if I were you, I would open your eyes to the suggestion that was given you. With the respose that you gave, you will not go far here, especially if you ever need assistance with anything.

Jim;

Well said. Let's see: "What I have is so unique, you potential buyers need to make a reservation to request an audience with me to request a viewing of the item I'd like to do you the favor of selling to you". Or sumthin'.

Grog

One thing I have noticed over the years, are all the great people on this site, willing to help out at the drop of the hat. Unfortunately, there always seems to be one person in every group that just doesn't get it!

Kenn59, I see that you are a new member here, and if I were you, I would open your eyes to the suggestion that was given you. With the respose that you gave, you will not go far here, especially if you ever need assistance with anything.

i am sure a nice car and great that all are willing to help. real old cars guy help each other which is the core of the hobby