Drive train for 1934 PE

TomP

Dave at dodge city vintage in Jamestown, California has an engine. I spoke to him today. His handle on aaca is country travelercountry traveler

Hi Tom The Engine is for a 1934 PF, which is the standard model - hood is like the PD, engine serial number is PF30365. has the PE F head. Would you still like photos? Also have most if not all of the drive line parts. Erick

Dave at dodge city vintage in Jamestown, California has an engine. I spoke to him today. His handle on aaca is country travelercountry traveler

I have already exchanged emails with Dave, he's got what I want but it would mean shipping 2 cars, 1 on the East and 1 on the West coast. haven't done the sums on hauling from Jamestown, CA to Houston TX but it is 1900 miles

• 2 weeks later...
We ship cars and parts to the UK from San Francisco CA. 150 miles to the port. Just delivered a 30 Dodge going to New Zealnd. No need to ship to Texas and the same with the east coast. I believe they have a port in that area. Would have to check.

I understand what you are saying, but the sums don't work for me if I ship 2 cars in separate containers from different ports with different destinations and times. Therefore they both have to go as a single shipment and be delivered to me as one.​

Edited by TomP (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...