88-89 fog light switch lights?

D-a-n-i-e-l

Guest Mc_Reatta

Believe it's the same lamp assembly that was used to light the 90s headlight switch pod. (A "grain of wheat bulb" mounted to a small plastic bayonet base.) Don't think the part number was publicized to keep the modules the lowest field replaceable part. Someone like Jim should be able to confirm and send some replacements. One could get a similar size 14 volt bulb from radio shack or a hobby shop, and solder it to the existing base if desired.

Yeah they are a bit hard to get out. I wasn't worried about breaking them as I knew I could always go to Gibson's and get another switch if needed. I sure am glad they are near by. There are two Reattas, 3-4 Trofeo's and at least 8-9 Rivs. I grab the "bling" and leave the rest there to pull as I or someone else needs stuff.

In just the last 2 weeks 3 Rivs came in. Two 1991's and one 1993. All three had working instrument clusters.

Guess where they are now...

In case anyone can't find them locally the Sylvania 2721 LL Long Life Miniature Lamp has been in The Reatta Store for about a year. The center console switches that control the headlight doors, fog lights, etc., have bulbs that can be replaced. They pull out of the socket like a #194 bulb. There are a lot of other bulbs there as well.