Vacuum? Dongle near gas pedal

Guest kanyon

Guest kanyon

So I was wiring a boost gauge through the firewall and this guy fell down from amongst the wires running under the steering column, for the life of me I don't know where it's supposed to connect.

Can anyone identify this or direct me where it is supposed to be connected to?:confused::confused::confused:

'89 Turbo II Exotic Red / Ginger

post-101311-143142567387_thumb.jpg

So I was wiring a boost gauge through the firewall and this guy fell down from amongst the wires running under the steering column, for the life of me I don't know where it's supposed to connect.

Can anyone identify this or direct me where it is supposed to be connected to?:confused::confused::confused:

'89 Turbo II Exotic Red / Ginger

Sure, that's the vacuum line which goes to the Heater / AC controls on the instrument panel. It may not be difficult to find as it comes through the firewall from the engine side, the end showing seems to indicate that this is already the line to the control so you need to find the source line. That should not be difficult as there should be a vacuum leak 'sound' with the engine running. Be sure this "one-way" valve flows clear in one direction and restricts all flow in the other.