Sign in to follow this  
JanZverina

Package tray work on my '63

Personally, I'd like to have one of my own. Not trying to be selfish but  I've got my '64 down to that point now; the '63 is waiting in the wings and I don't know what I need there; and there's a '65 a friend of mine has that I've spoken for and I don't know if it needs one or not.

Ed

Thanks for the reply and the offer , I am easy to work with , whatever is easiest for the masses ...I am more than willing to send some cash too if that works best ! I am in Minnesota , sort of along the template theme , I made a template of the firewall when I smoothed it ... Custom .... But do have that on craft paper rolled up in the garage if anyone would ever need it! Turned out very nice!! Count me in on the order for the rear seat divider template ....THANKS MUCH

I'm going to trace out two. I'll mail one to Ed and the other to Pyntre. PM me your preferred mail destination. You guys figure out the hat thing.( My address: Pete Lempert, 4006 University Boulevard, Dallas, Texas, 75205). Anybody else that wants a template can either bargain with you guys or tempt me with some interesting and very modest Buick/Riv bauble that will compel me to buy more craft paper. Let the tracing begin. Thx PRL

Wow! I just got bopped up side the head by an email from Alini wondering where I've been. So I checked into the forum & found this thread, what timing…

Thx Ed for mentioning my name. Yes I am very interested in a template…pretty please. Whoever want to work it out with me would be fine. I can send mula, dinero or cashola. Or if u prefer something else just let me know

Sounds like you have an opportunity for a small business.  I need one for my '65 and I'm sure more people will pop in and see this thread and have a need.  Save an original tracing and have some made.  I know I'd pay to have one.  Don't have any Rivi baubles though. :)

Mike

Hi Pete ,

Thanks for doing this for "us" ...who woulda thought ..... I mailed an envelope your way this morning ,

Regards , PYNTRE

Pyntre, MT65Riv, Rockinrivdad and Ed-Heard you loud and clear. I'll trace out one for each of you. I'm just going to trace mine on craft paper, put it in a tube and mail them. Keep your expectations low, they might be met. Hopefully you guys can wait two weeks or so. I'm going on vacation tomorrow and won't be back until late July. In the meantime, PM me your mailing address (Ed already did), I'll send them when I get back and then we can settle up. I'm doing this for the Riv brotherhood so when I say settle up, I'm sort of joking. Once you get your template, mail me something back that you think a fellow Riv addict might like…whatever that means. PRL

My $$$$ was put in the mailbox yesterday.

Thanks,

Ed

I just mailed a tracing of the divider to Ed and Pyntre. It's on craft paper and isn't anything fancy, but it should do the job. I never got any address info for RockinRivdad or MT65Riv. If you guys want one, now is the time. PM me your address otherwise, I'm going to put my divider back in my car. Let me know. PRL

Thanks,

I'm looking forward to getting this part of the project finished.

Ed

I bought the fiberglass repro form Clarks and had them cover it in the correct vinyl...nice.  I can provide some pics soon.

also...I have LOTS of correct BLACK vinyl for the early rivs.  I bought of bunch extra and have a big roll if you need.  The roll looks 5' wide and lots of feet long...let me know if you need some at a reduced price

Carl