Jump to content

36 ford rumble seat

Guest 36flathead

Recommended Posts

Guest 36flathead

Previously posted on the ford barn, but no help. need a picture of the water deflector in the rumble seat area. I think this is just screwed to the floor and the side braces.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...