Help with classic car parts

Guest Doreen

First let me say I agree with Larry and Thanks for posting a picture. It's nice to put a face to a name.

I have to agree that selling everything as one lot would be easiest, but like others have said you will only receive a small return. I would try and list the parts on here first then Craig's list and at least the small things on Ebay. Packing and shipping is a pain, but you will expand the buyer pool.

Carl

You could always join your local AACA region and find out where's the next good flea market and rent a space.. It's too late this year but Hershey's coming. It's a lot of work but It's better than selling it piecemeal. Go to fall Englishtown and look around you can get some ideas on pricing or maybe ask a vendor to buy it all but you won't get much.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Someone bought Doreen's parts. According to what the seller is trying to get for them, I hope he paid her alot. If not and he gets his prices he is going to make a killing. Here is a link. This kind of prices give seller's like me a good name. Crazy opening bids. Check his other items for some of the rest of the stuff we Identified.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1955-Plymouth-Savoy-4-Door-NOS-Mopar-Right-Hand-Rear-Quarter-Panel-/141367724884?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20ea2c4b54

I took a drive with my son and a good friend and fellow AACA member as well as VCCA. Doreen and her boss Pete were real nice people and a pleasure to meet. Upon inspection I decided the parts were not for me, most of it was damaged even the Buick quarter was sectioned. There were some parts that I wanted but they wanted to sell the entire lot. I did not even make an offer. I believe they a price offered already, and said they had some local people interested. I think the new owner is going to own those parts a long time at the priced he is asking, or maybe I am missing something

By the way the lower sections of the Buick quarter were cut off

Edited by Biscayne John (see edit history)

I worked I a store for 28 year the company was 113 years old I was given some parts to sell for my dad it was his company I have a delco Remy f606 m2 regulator I need proof of what it fits can't find on line

All our catalog s sold at auction help.

I worked at a store for 28 year the company was 113 years old I was given some parts to sell for my dad it was his company I have a delco Remy f606 m2 regulator I need proof of what it fits can't find on line

I worked at a store for 28 year the company was 113 years old I was given some parts to sell for my dad it was his company I have a delco Remy f606 m2 regulator I need proof of what it fits can't find on line

You should start a new thread with pictures if you can. You can see how well Doreen did with her quest to move the parts. Good luck and welcome to the forums.

The Regulator #F 606 M

1960-64,Comet & Falcon

1958-64,Ford

1960,Lincoln

1958-63,Mercury

1964-65,Mustang

Will also fit,1958-59,Lincoln

from,N.O.S. Eddy.

Guest Doreen

Just stopped in to say howdy to my favorite guys! and to tell you all I miss chatting with you!! Biscayne John it was great meeting you, you were also very nice!!! We did sell all the parts as a lot, as the second building the parts were in is ready to get remodeled. Good eye Seeker!!!! I can't believe you picked out my parts on ebay!! (yes I still refer them to my parts, my babies LOL) Sorry I missed your message. I'm a little taken back on the prices of the sheet metal, but I guess if he can get those prices God Bless him. I hope all is well with my friends on here and that your having a great summer!

Doreen :cool:

• 7 years later...

Recommendation from the admin:

Long topics with multiple posts are not ideal.

Its best to start one topic for each photo or group of photos.

That way all comments are together.

Right now the comments are all over the place and do not correlate the the photos in question.

Yes, it does. The pictures are of the alternator.  I was just wondering if somebody can help me identify what vehicles this alternator works on. I thought somebody might be able to point me in the right direction, but I guess I was wrong. I was told it was a Remy remanufactured alternator, I was just trying to get a second opinion. 

Edited by Brett Chisum (see edit history)