New Scammer alert

Guest Buick8Bill

Guest Buick8Bill

Hello fellow AACAers:

Yesterday I posted a wanted as for a left taillight for a '62 Skylark. This morning I got a response from gt10nd offering me a pair of taillights with the usual BS; PayPal is dormant, send a MoneyGram and my mailing address, no photos available, yada, yada.

Let's get this idiot off the forum ASAP!

Buick8Bill

Buick8Bill,

Based on this post, I have banned that user. In the future, please simply click on the report button on the scam PM and it will be immediately forwarded to the moderators so we can take care of it. The quicker we ban these scammers, the fewer number of scam messages they are able to send to users who may fall for it.

Guest Buick8Bill

Hi Matthew:

Maybe I'm looking past the "report button". So far I haven't been able to see it.

Bill

Check near the bottom left corner of the message. It looks like an exclamation point inside of a black triangle. It is available on all posts and on all PMs.

The black triangle on the left just down from your name in the same greyish bar as "reply " and "reply with quote"

PM is a private message. When you receive a PM its in "notification" on top right

Are you looking at the forum with a full size computer or a small screen/phone/tablet?

vcard for spammer http://forums.aaca.org/members/gt10nd/ is

BEGIN:VCARD

VERSION:2.1

N:;gt10nd

FN:gt10nd

EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dennisramirez.tx4829@gmail.com

REV:2014-05-23T07:00:43Z

END:VCARD

Edited by 1939_buick (see edit history)