Anyone remember this car ??

vermontboy

I agree.

This was the Opera Sedan built by Bruce Mohs on a International truck chassis. He only built one. He did build a couple of Safari cars on the truck chassis but they were quite different from the Opera Sedan. He built a lot of different things over the years. Look him up on Google Bruce Baldwin Mohs.

Mohs Ostentatienne Opera Sedan built on an International Harvester truck chassis. It was meant to be the safest car on the road with no doors, the rear hatch raised up for entry and exit. Mr. Mohs took his family to Disneyland in it from Wisconsin when it was first completed about 1970. It was being restored a few years ago.

I have a distinct recall of there being a radically different looking car with a center steering wheel at Hershey years back, and I associate the Mohs name with it. The design was somewhat like the Ostentatienne pictured, my mental picture of it was of a less curvacious body and very wide and heavy looking, but I will grant that it possibly was the same car. If so, a later relocation of the steering wheel to the conventional location would have occurred. Such a mod could have been made to enable front seat passengers easier access, which would have been difficult with the center-seated driver because there were no side doors, only entry up the middle from the rear entrance.