John Scheib Get well Wishes: off topic

JohnD1956

I just learned that John is in the hospital recovering from a broken bone. John is without electronic communication right now so he can't respond to e mail or this post. But he is hoping to be released to Physical Therapy soon and then may have access. So please join me in sending him wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

John:

Just was re-reading the article in "Classic Car" about your 1932-57S and wondering how you were doing. So sorry you are experiencing a broken part.

Good to know that it should be easier to mend than some of the die-cast metal parts on our Buicks.

Get well!

Larry

Thanks for the thoughts and concerns. I am at a rehab. Just two blocks. Typing no easy on this. I pad. Hing to be home next week as I am getting good grades on therapy. I will be. Writing more soon.

just a stupid accident. With award spreader and a. Trp over my own foot, and landed left hip on the sidewalk. Nothing. A few repo parts and break in period to correct.

john

I guess you all have figured out the errors in my previous. Accident was using a yard spreader. And the rehab facility is two blocks from home. Thanks again for all. The wishes and I hope to be home soon for the next stop.

john

Mark,

I finally gave up on the rehabs wifi connection, and found the community computer, so I can type a bit more. The '32 will have to wait a bit, as it was my left hipe, but I'll bet they will like the Riviera as well. I am getting along well and passing the test levels for rehab. I have a surgeon visit on Monday and full evaluation on Wednesday. So, I am hoping that means home by next weekend. Other than that, I am trying to stay current be reading the forum, while perhaps not responding. Again, thank you all for your thoughts.

John