Sign in to follow this  
Marty Roth

CLOSED TRAILER FROM JOHNSTOWN, PA SOUTH TO NEW ORLEANS

TRIP COMPLETED --

THANK YOU

Monday, May 12th (or thereabouts) I expect to leave the Central Pennsylvania area from near Johnstown with my enclosed car hauler.

I'll be heading south toward New Orleans, and have several possible routes available to me:

1. West through Wheeling, WV and Columbus, OH - and then south through Cincy, Louisville, Nashville, Birmingham

2. East and South toward Winchester, VA - then south along I-81 through Knoxville, Chattanooga, Birmingham

3. Other variations are possible

Call me at Five-Zero-Four 4-Five-Two-Nineteen-fifty-five

or click at top left on my name to Email or PM me

post-54863-143142492444_thumb.jpg

post-54863-143142492454_thumb.jpg

post-54863-143142492464_thumb.jpg

Edited by Marty Roth
Trip Completed (see edit history)

OH, NO, HE'S HEADING TOWARD WINCHESTER!!!!!!!!

(and he knows he's welcome anytime, I've even fixed the bed frame in the room in which they stay, and removed the jack stand that WAS holding it up!)

Now that is a true "Car Guy"

thanks David

We left Auburn, Indiana on Sunday following a really nice Meet, and drove to the Johnstown, PA area. After leaving the '41 Caddy with Barry Eash at B&L Restorations, and retrieving some of my spare Packard parts we drove by way of Morgantown, WV and Lexington, KY, staying over in Bowling Green near the Corvette Factory & Museum.

We drove home Tuesday -- uneventful trip...

As we were passing through Nashville, TN this morning I got a request to help transport a '51 Kaiser (among my favorite cars - had a '52 Manhattan) from Pennsylvania to Nashville -- wish that request had come 2 days sooner - would have been able to help another hobbyist.

TRIP COMPLETED !!!

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)