Wanted- door visors for 68 Olds Delmont sedan

The best I can offer is that all the 1968 GM B-body sedans use the same inner door structure. So ventshades for one marque will fit the other three. 1968 B cars are Chevy Impala/Caprice/BelAir/Biscayne, Pontiac Catalina/Executive/Bonneville, Olds Delmont/Delta 88, Buick LeSabre/Wildcat.<P>I assume you've checked parts stores to see if their warehouses or suppliers can get them from obsolete stock? The VentShade Company itself might still have some laying around.<P>It's possible that 1965-70 upper door frames might be the same on these cars. Anyone have a Hollander handy to see if window glass is identical?

blush.gif" border="0 Thanks for your reply. I forgot that GM had the same bodies for all these cars. That will make my search easier. I appreciate your help. smile.gif" border="0

• 10 years later...
Guest ventshades
Does anyone have a set of side door window stainless visors for my 68 Oldsmobile Delmont four door sedan? Thanks for your help. smile.gif" border="0

hi i have thousands of ventshades.....send side photo make' date='model,year, I. D. numbers.......i will check and send you a list....thanks e-mail to [email']ventshades@yahoo.com also to e-mail old-ventshades@hotmail.com...send first e-mail now.....thanks.....ventshades

Guest ventshades
The best I can offer is that all the 1968 GM B-body sedans use the same inner door structure. So ventshades for one marque will fit the other three. 1968 B cars are Chevy Impala/Caprice/BelAir/Biscayne, Pontiac Catalina/Executive/Bonneville, Olds Delmont/Delta 88, Buick LeSabre/Wildcat.<P>I assume you've checked parts stores to see if their warehouses or suppliers can get them from obsolete stock? The VentShade Company itself might still have some laying around.<P>It's possible that 1965-70 upper door frames might be the same on these cars. Anyone have a Hollander handy to see if window glass is identical?

hi i have thousands of ventshades.....e-mail me at ventshades@yahoo.com.....also old-ventshades@hotmail.com......send to first e-mail address then to next,need side photo,make,model,style,year, I. D. numbers.....thanks ventshades

Guest ventshades

e-mail to ventshades@yahoo.com....also e-mail old-ventshades@hotmail.com.......tell a friend