1930 DC tail light

I am thinking of adding a second (LH) tail light to my DC for safety reasons, as well as indicators. <big><big>I have the LH bracket (after hours spent straightening one) and some light bodies (brass and steel), but they need repair and the FILITE text is either not there or smaller than the one on the car.

I just need the body and bulb holder & plug assembly; I have a bezel and lens. According to the Master Parts List, they are same as DA for my vehicle number.

<big><big>I suppose originals are like hens teeth. Does anyone reproduce them? </big></big> </big></big>

Are you looking for the one with the license plate light lens or the solid style?

Either would do the job, but the "solid" style would be better. I can black out the license plate lens if necessary. The license plate is on the right here, of course (driver's side).

Thank you for your response. Here are some pictures. The overall diameter behind the bezel is 3.55", the length front to back (including bezel) is 2.40" and FILITE is 0.20" tall. Good quality chrome would be good but I will rechrome if necessary (I have to do the bezel anyway). The one on the car certainly needs a clean-up!

post-88545-143142479002_thumb.jpg

post-88545-143142478932_thumb.jpg

post-88545-143142478967_thumb.jpg