WTB a piece 65 old Saddle vinyl

Rufcar

I want to try and repair my original seats and I know all of us car guys save EVERYTHING just in case we might need it again! I want a piece of 1965 delux light saddle vinyl. This way Ill have a faded piece to match. I know its old etc. I want to try anyway. Jim

OK Jim: I don't have a piece you are looking for. I did want to mention that the Custom vinyl is much thicker than the Standard vinyl. I believe clarks offers only the Custom, which is higher quality. Good luck because i know exactly what you want to do. Mitch

Mitch I know its a huge trade off as I can buy the 4 seat covers for about 595 give or take and I might have 200 + in fixing my existing one. Someone must have an old seat or old seat material. I recently saved my original seats cover from my 69 Camaro so I am just using that logic!

OK Jim: I don't have a piece you are looking for. I did want to mention that the Custom vinyl is much thicker than the Standard vinyl. I believe clarks offers only the Custom, which is higher quality. Good luck because i know exactly what you want to do. Mitch

When I talked to the people at Clark's a couple of weeks ago, they told me that there was no difference in the weight/quality of the vinyl between the standard and custom sets. Some colors are only available for standard colors but all their vinyl is the same quality.

Ed