Brass Cars for sale...

For Sale: 1915 Renualt fourpassenger sport pheaton, coachwork by G.Chesnot. 131" wheelbase, four litre engine. Formerly from the Tamarofsky and Dick Teague collections. Excellent restoration of a low mileage original car. Asking 52,000.00 1914 Model T Ford Roadster. Excellent older restoration of a very correct car. Runs great. 13,500.00 1914 Model T Ford chassis with new wheels, radiator, tires, etc. Extremely correct, all excellent unworn parts, lots of new parts. 8,000.00 Contact: motoringicons@hotmail.com or 734-913-9762. Located outside of Detroit, MI.

I personally favor the Renault, A guy down here onto the Island had a '14 with a shooting brake body, Bill Stark was his name, sold it to the Dragone Bros years ago, I still kick myself you know where for letting it get away.

I believe the Renualt with the Shooting Brake body you are refering to is now in the Washington state area. It was for sale about a year ago. I believe it is the same wheelbase/engine as the fourpassenger I am selling for a customer.