FOR SALE...1954 Packard Patrician... and 1955 Patrician...will sell seperately...

Native 0ne

Hey All,

I just acquired two pretty solid Packard's..

One is a 1955 Patrician, 4 door, runs and drives but needs the master cylinder put back on (will have that put on soon) original 69k mile car...some lite surface rust on top of trunk and roof (thin paint) all there even down to a working fender spot...haha. Car is STRAIGHT and SOLID...

All chrome present, hub caps, etc, just a darn nice car, NOT perfect but has a lot of of potential...

!954 Patrician, was kept as parts, but is not a bad car either, missing radiator, but could be in the trunk...

Straight 8 is there as is the full running gear...body rust is minimal, two places on each side at rear of rocker...that's about it...

I will post pictures soon (just got them home this morning....)

If interested in them PM me or post and I'll get you pictures, I am thinking about a fair price, as I want them to go to a Packard lover....

Thanks

Todd

Here's a few pictures of the 55 Packard Patrician, as stated it's pretty solid but need some restoration....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]241611[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]241619[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]241620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]241621[/ATTACH]

I am asking 5,500.00, car has 69,000 miles and is a really good start to cool car...owners dad won all kinds of trophies with this car in the 70's...

Car has been inside most of it's life...located in Columbus Ohio, but spent most of it's days in Kentucky...

The picture of the passenger side of the car has a shadow of my building on the door, car is pretty much dent free....

Thanks