Getting ready to say good-by to my 1963 Riv.

Steeleco

As there have been some changes in my priorities I am getting ready to sell my 1963 Riviera. I purchased it as a rust bucket and fixed it up a bit. I have really enjoyed it as it is the exact car my father had when I was a kid (White with Blue interior). It brought back a lot of memories. I want to thank everyone on the forum for all the help. Being a member of the Rivowners association is enjoyable as well. I think I will put it on Craigs List, not to sure about Ebay. The car runs and drives well. If anyone has advice on how much to sell if for I would appreciate your input.

Thanks as always.post-85701-143142447575_thumb.jpg

As there have been some changes in my priorities I am getting ready to sell my 1963 Riviera. I purchased it as a rust bucket and fixed it up a bit. I have really enjoyed it as it is the exact car my father had when I was a kid (White with Blue interior). It brought back a lot of memories. I want to thank everyone on the forum for all the help. Being a member of the Rivowners association is enjoyable as well. I think I will put it on Craigs List, not to sure about Ebay. The car runs and drives well. If anyone has advice on how much to sell if for I would appreciate your input.

Thanks as always.[ATTACH=CONFIG]240860[/ATTACH]

Sounds like you are leaving the hobby, I hope not because I have enjoyed your posts and comments. Wish mine was at the stage yours is. Hope you stay on the forum. Mike