Sign in to follow this  
danceswithpumps

Model AA Spoked wheel value?

I have 3 of these AA spoked wheels and want to sell at least one. Seems like there are 2 different styles for the AA years. I will post pics tomorrow. Surface rust, pitted inside, includes snap in nickel hub cap.

Thank you for your help. :)

Rod

They are not very pretty and the rust looks deep. I would expect to see rust holes appear when you blast them. Better shape than these at Hershey were $50 each. Wayne

Looks very much like the wheels on my 1931 AA ambulance 280A. Is the hubcap around 5 inches dia? Have since sold it, could not find one years ago for my spare.

Your wheels are 28 only. The later ones were deluxe items and are extremely rare. They come with a stainless AA grille on some ambulances/hearses, firetrucks and deluxe panels.

186724.jpg

Looks very much like the wheels on my 1931 AA ambulance 280A. Is the hubcap around 5 inches dia? Have since sold it, could not find one years ago for my spare.

The hub caps aren't that big. I'd guess them to be around 3 inches. I don't have them here with me. I may put them on Ebay.

0407141158a.jpg

I will sell separate: 3 drums with left hand threads $35 each 3 wheels with rings $40 each, lug nuts $5 each 1 set right and 3 left hand thread. plus shipping All items are shipped actual cost UPS or USPS.

Trades and offers considered.

Please PM me if you have questions or want more info/pics.

308-631-3497 cell

Thanks,

Rod_