1991 Convertible, low mileage, Houston, TX, all offers considered

Guest ashleygreene

Guest ashleygreene

My family is looking to get my Dad's 1991 Chrysler TC by Maserati convertible into some good hands. This is a special car and needs a new special owner! The car is located in Houston, TX, and has not been started for 3 years. Most likely just needs a new battery and tires. My Dad fell ill and recently passed away. We'd like to get this car into the hands of someone who appreciates this car and is interested in putting the elbow grease into the car to get it running again. It was running beautifully until it was garaged for the past 3 years as Dad was in and out of the hospital. 1991 was the last year they produced the car and it is one of just 273 in this color. Both tops included -- hard and soft. 3.0 liter/6 cylinder with 78K miles. AM/FM stereo with Cassette, glass rear window with defroster. Leather seats are beautiful. Garage kept for the last 12 years, and he quit driving it 3 years ago as his health declined. If you are local around the Houston, TX, metro area, give us a call to come check it out. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED. Call 281.358.3516. The location of the car is North East Houston (Kingwood, Texas).

Here's a link to another posting for the car: http://www.kingwood.com/classifieds/...ting_id=238924

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ashleygreene
Any idea on the price? I am near Austin.

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. We are willing to consider all fair offers. The car is still available. Will you be in Houston any time soon? Perhaps we can show you the car over memorial day weekend or another time that you might suggest?

Ashley

• 1 month later...
Guest ashleygreene

Hello, I am sorry for the late reply! I just logged on to this Discussion Forum and noticed that you send me a message that I did not respond to. El Campo is about 1 hour from Houston. There have been new developments on the car! Please let me know if you are interested. The car now has 4 inflated tires and has successfully started by way of connecting a good battery to it. So, it is in a good "working order". Here is the original post as an FYI to refresh your memory -- thanks!

Ashley Greene

My family is looking to get my Dad's 1991 Chrysler TC by Maserati convertible into some good hands. This is a special car and needs a new special owner! The car is located in Houston, TX, and has not been started for 3 years. Most likely just needs a new battery and tires. My Dad fell ill and recently passed away. We'd like to get this car into the hands of someone who appreciates this car and is interested in putting the elbow grease into the car to get it running again. It was running beautifully until it was garaged for the past 3 years as Dad was in and out of the hospital. 1991 was the last year they produced the car and it is one of just 273 in this color. Both tops included -- hard and soft. 3.0 liter/6 cylinder with 78K miles. AM/FM stereo with Cassette, glass rear window with defroster. Leather seats are beautiful. Garage kept for the last 12 years, and he quit driving it 3 years ago as his health declined. If you are local around the Houston, TX, metro area, give us a call to come check it out. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED. Call 281.358.3516. The location of the car is North East Houston (Kingwood, Texas).

Here's a link to another posting for the car: http://www.kingwood.com/classifieds/...ting_id=238924