Sign in to follow this  
jeffb

Transport needed from Pigeon Forge car show to PA

Hello, I hope I do this correctly, but here goes: My friend may need transport IF he finds and buys a car at the upcoming Pigeon Forge car show in Tenn. on April 11-12, 2014 for personal use. This will be needed from the car show to the Wilkes Barre, PA area. Since his other hope of an enclosed car trailer backed out, I would think any reasonable transport would be used... I realize this is conditional if he buys a car in the car corral, but has anyone been in this situation before at the Pigeon Forge car show? He really doesn't want to rent a U-Haul truck/trailer combo, Please message me and I will give you his info, thanks a lot. My work phone # is (570) 615-6951, e mail is bjeff881@gmail.com.

Personal or business

From/to locations

Date needed

type of trailer expected

Pricing willing to pay

Full contact info (Name, email, phone minimum)

Hello, I hope I do this correctly, but here goes: My friend may need transport IF he finds and buys a car at the upcoming Pigeon Forge car show in Tenn. on April 11-12, 2014 for personal use. This will be needed from the car show to the Wilkes Barre, PA area. Since his other hope of an enclosed car trailer backed out, I would think any reasonable transport would be used... I realize this is conditional if he buys a car in the car corral, but has anyone been in this situation before at the Pigeon Forge car show? He really doesn't want to rent a U-Haul truck/trailer combo, Please message me and I will give you his info, thanks a lot. My work phone # is (570) 615-6951, e mail is bjeff881@gmail.com.

Personal or business

From/to locations

Date needed

type of trailer expected

Pricing willing to pay

Full contact info (Name, email, phone minimum)

If your friend ends up buying a car:

Drive it home

or

Rent a trailer and trailer it home

Jim