Sign in to follow this  
Mshugge

NEED REPLACEMENT LUG BOLTS FOR WOOD WHEELS

Looking for replacement lug bolt for wood wheels. The bolt is approximately 3" long, about 7/16" diameter. The top of the head has one half of it bent up to clamp onto the wheel. My husband got a little strong tightening back on the wheels and snapped two off. Looking for a source to purchase these?

Looking for replacement lug bolt for wood wheels. The bolt is approximately 3" long, about 7/16" diameter. The top of the head has one half of it bent up to clamp onto the wheel. My husband got a little strong tightening back on the wheels and snapped two off. Looking for a source to purchase these?

Year and make of car, please? I have a few and with a photo of one, I may be able to supply some.

post-79877-143142440568_thumb.jpgHere is a picture of the bolt. The odd top is the bent flange to hold against the wood wheel?

I have some of that type, but they are really rusted beyond help. I have others, in better condition, but they are a different style. Sorry.

Still looking for decent bolts (found some but were in same worn out condition as the ones we already have). Any body else have ideas?