Sparton Horn needed - See attached Picture

Below is a picture of the correct Sparton Horn I need for my 1929 Studebaker Dictator. If anyone has an extra horn, please let me know condition and price. Thank you - OldIron29@aol.com<P> Sparton%20Wanted.jpg<p>[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: OldIron29 ]

Can yu give me the model number of the one you need. I have three that look like yours plus the one on my 1930 Pontiac (that I know is the original) and they all have different model numbers on them. Looking at them I am not sure that I can see any difference between them.<BR>Reid

Reid,<BR>Based on information I have received, a factory parts manual list it as a Sparton Model "AI". Please let me know if you have this one. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Still looking for this horn, I have the whole engine and chassis finished - except for not having this horn - please help. I have found that this Sparton AI horn will fit the following Studebakers: 1928-29 Dictator Model GE, <BR>1930 Dictator Model GL, 1930 Studebaker Six model 53 & early Model 54, 1931 Studebaker Commercial Truck Model S1, 1930 Dictator Model FC, 1929-30 Commander FD, 1931 Dictator Model 61, 1932 Commander Model 71, 1933 Commander Model 73. Anybody out there able to help??