Kim's 37 Dodge Coupe pixs

Guest kkimkkim

Guest kkimkkim

Some of you have asked for pixs, here they are. Remember, this is how I bought the car and am finishing it. Still looking for the windshield crank and original hood ornament. I'll have the glove box door repaired. Even I can cringe at what an idiot it was to cut out the door for a radio! :mad: Still haven't decided on a paint color.

post-99549-143142435532_thumb.jpg

post-99549-143142435539_thumb.jpg

post-99549-143142435544_thumb.jpg

Some of you have asked for pixs, here they are. Remember, this is how I bought the car and am finishing it. Still looking for the windshield crank and original hood ornament. I'll have the glove box door repaired. Even I can cringe at what an idiot it was to cut out the door for a radio! :mad: Still haven't decided on a paint color.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]239524[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]239523[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]239522[/ATTACH]

see that wasn;t so hard , not my cup of tea but to each his/her own...choose paint quick,,,haha....

Guest kkimkkim
is this on an s-10 frame or the original??

It's on the original frame and yes, sure do need to pick a paint color out quick. My guy is going to prep to paint it in a couple of weeks :)

Guest kkimkkim
I have always liked the dodge coupes. Thanks for posting.

Welcome! It certainly has been challenging to find some of the original parts. Finally got the hood ornament and a guy who says he has the headlight surround trim piece :D It's all fun and I suspect my husband can't wait to drive it too!