Rare 69 GT500 Mustang Found

JZRIV

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/rare-mustang-heads-to-auction-after-decades-spent-gathering-dust--only-8-000-miles-150351958.html

Please don't beat me up for linking a Ford related car. I'm not a Mustang fan but the GT500 has to attract any car enthusiasts attention. Just a couple notes after reading the article and looking at the pics.

If one of these can still exist in this condition that means there are still alot of rare collectible Buicks out there still waiting to be discovered.

Since this car and apparently everything else was not willed to anyone wonder who gets the money? I cringe at the thought.

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/rare-mustang-heads-to-auction-after-decades-spent-gathering-dust--only-8-000-miles-150351958.html

Please don't beat me up for linking a Ford related car. I'm not a Mustang fan but the GT500 has to attract any car enthusiasts attention. Just a couple notes after reading the article and looking at the pics.

If one of these can still exist in this condition that means there are still alot of rare collectible Buicks out there still waiting to be discovered.

Since this car and apparently everything else was not willed to anyone wonder who gets the money? I cringe at the thought.

I too cringe at the thought. No one but the lucky auctioneer will benefit.

Well, it is an interesting find. And apparently it's got 1400 people in a tizzy about if it could be such low mileage. Lets assume that it is a true 8,500 miles though. I have to wonder just how much fun it would be to have a car like that if you were even afraid of it getting wet? Extremism in my opinion. That guy saved that car for a rainy day and but at what cost? Someone else will have a blast with it and will probably get it wet on day one.