Tell me what ya think.

I used 5050 led strip lites with resistors and diodes to drop volts for tail and full volts for brake and turn. Its alot of work but i love the way it looks. always hated dead lens. I will do them for 150.00 plus shipping costs, just send me your lites and youll need a elect. no resistence flasher. Still working on fronts and markers.

Just be aware that if these are NOT certified by the DOT (department of transportation) they could result in tickets or even vehicle towing depending on where you live. Research the laws in your locality. This is why many kit car companies ruin the looks of their designs by using lights from an existing vehicle rather than designing their own, also the reason many aftermarket lights are sold for 'off road use only'. California could get a lot of revenue by enforcing lighting laws that disallow smoked headlight covers or taillights.

Just an unrelated question: is the boot spoiler OEM or aftermarket? Would be interested in more details thanks :)

The boot spoiler, or what we colonials call the trunk, is aftermarket and should still be available for late 80's to mid 90's Chrysler Lebaron

[ATTACH=CONFIG]237864[/ATTACH]:D Well I have my taillites back on, what ya all think? No wash me jokes please.

Whenever you get a chance can you post pics or a video of the lights. I've thought of doing that but I'm very busy, may be a service I might be needing in the next couple of months. Thanks.

The rear spoiler is Fiero GT, pie cut on each end to make the ends match the body contour. I could have used Lebaron but im trying to get away from that label(look). With a 6g72tt(Stealth of course)5spd in its future the performance will not be mistaken for Lebaron either.

• 3 months later...
Guest TCBucky89

I am VERY interested in this conversion! I'll be checking on the light laws in Tennessee to make sure if I can do this.