Sign in to follow this  
llskis

GM/Chevy/NCRS will now release original info on older Camaro's/Chevelles/Nova's!!

Got this from by other club (NCRS). This is Big news for the Chevrolet owners. Larry;)

National Corvette Restorers Society is pleased to announce that we can now provide certain information for model years 1965 through 1972 for Camaro, Chevelle and Nova through the efforts of the NCRS and permission granted by General Motors. We believe our fellow hobbyists and car clubs have desired this information since it became available for Corvettes several years ago.

The information consists of the dealer code, dealer name, dealer location and the production date the car was produced. The good news is this may allow you to find the original dealer where your Chevrolet Camaro, Chevelle or Nova was shipped and possibly open the door to finding more information about your Chevrolet.

A Camaro, Chevelle or Nova Shipping Data Report can be ordered only online. Membership in NCRS is not required. The fee will be $50 payable by credit card or PayPal. You will receive via USPS a letter with the information which includes the NCRS official seal. In limited cases the dealer code is not available or readable and in this case a full refund will be made.

This service will begin during the second quarter of 2014, at: www.chevymuscledocs.com

This is good news for Chevrolet owners wanting to track down the origin

of their car. I just received the shipping Data report for my Corvette.

It gives owners a good starting point for researching the history

or their Chevrolet.

Dave Gray

What about the thousands of Corvair owners? I guess GM wants to forget about the car. Ed in Fla with 3 Vairs.