Need Radiator Cap for 1925 Oakland

Guest etolen

I need a radiator cap for a 1925 Oakland 6-54 Sedan, It needs 2-1/8" female threads. The original looked sort of like a mason jar lid. At this point I don't care if it is an original cap or not. I need it to get the car out on the road. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ed; I have for your 1925 Oakland senior a reproduction new Motometer with Oakland plate and a original solid brass dogbone radiator cap. This is a correct accessory item for your car. $235 postpaid satisfaction guaranteed.<BR> Gene Sanson<BR> 26 Sherman place<BR> Clifton, N.J. 07011<BR> 973 478 8958 days

• 7 months later...

This vehicle is definetely not for sale. It was my father-in-laws first vehicle that he purchased from the original owner in 1956. My wife would kill me if I even thought about selling it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, no extra parts. If you are not a member of the Oakland Owner's Club let me know and I will get you in touch with them. They put out a magazine about 4 times a year that has advertisements in it. Good luck with your search for parts they are getting harder to find.

Ed

etolen@utewater.org