1934 Ford Deluxe Fordor Sedan

Well, things don't always go as planned. I just purchased this beautiful car to take on some tours this year with my kids. I started prepping it. New battery, rebuilt the carb, fuel pump, gas tank flushed, radiator cleaned....ignition. Just doing the stuff you should do. Then something comes up that kicks me in the wallet (can be read as bad tax planning). (Raiding the IRA is not a good idea at this time, but in 10 years it will probably seem like it was a better idea.)

It is a beautiful car. It has a 21 stud flat head with the correct 1934 distributor and carb. I don't know if it is the original engine. It does have replacement iron heads dated 1948. Under the hood it looks correct. It still should have the brakes checked before it goes on a tour. I might get to that. (I'm working on it as if I might not have to sell it.)

It also has seatbelts that I really liked since I was going to take kids with me. Sorry for the poor pictures. The car is a little dirty. These are the only pictures I have of it. They were taken when I brought it home. The weather here stinks and I have it in a garage until the weather improves.

post-47946-14314241101_thumb.jpg

post-47946-143142411019_thumb.jpg

post-47946-143142411025_thumb.jpg

post-47946-143142411031_thumb.jpg

post-47946-14314241129_thumb.jpg

Edited by roman
spelling (see edit history)

They both are tan 1934 Fords. Little similarity otherwise. I haven't seen either one in person but from the photos you can compare about any aspect of the two cars and the one in this post is far better than the one on craigslist.

Don

They both are tan 1934 Fords. Little similarity otherwise. I haven't seen either one in person but from the photos you can compare about any aspect of the two cars and the one in this post is far better than the one on craigslist.

Don

I would have to agree. The one in this post looks about 2 whole numbers on the 1 to six scale above the CL one.

I got some private emails asking for the price. I did not consciously omit the price (probably subconsciously I did omit it). I was so worried about good grammar and spelling, that by the time I finished the post I forgot to include a price.

The asking price is $29,000.

And Mr. Keiser31 is correct about the location, it is in the Philadelphia burbs. (not New Orleans). If anyone is interested in some details, send me an email, and I will send you my phone number.

I got some private emails asking for the price. I did not consciously omit the price (probably subconsciously I did omit it). I was so worried about good grammar and spelling, that by the time I finished the post I forgot to include a price.

The asking price is $29,000.

And Mr. Keiser31 is correct about the location, it is in the Philadelphia burbs. (not New Orleans). If anyone is interested in some details, send me an email, and I will send you my phone number.

Since when did youze guyses in Philly worry about gramma? LOL Good luck with the sale. Nice car.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...