1927 buick users group.

below is the web address of the 1927 buick users group. <A HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1927buicks/" TARGET=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1927buicks/</A> <BR>it's free to join and for '26-'27-'28 owners to share info, parts,advertisments,and pictures.<P>i've come across lots of "masters" parts when I've needed "standard" parts, and though I should keep track of were all these extra parts are located.

That green and blue 27-20 was my daily driver for 12-13 years, I put a spin off oil filter in it. It had a ratty dark blue interior plus a top made of rubber roll roofing, the car would literally run forever but one winter the block cracked and I had a local kid do bodywork and paint with what results you can see, could'nt find a block,got disenchanted and sold it. I still have the trunk that fits on the rear deck that should have 2 spare tires attached to it,plus some other parts come to think of it. Sincerely, Carleton grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

hello,<P>I was wondering when I would bump into you. You should be the minister?<P>Yes I bought your car off of Bill cheeseaman who I was told bought it from Dave Rapp, who used to be in Long Island.<P>The car sat in a garage in Flushing for three years without moving, and then I bought it.<P>Some one welded the block before I bought it, and it dose not leak. Plus, I have a second complete engine sitting right behind it just in case.<P>I've replaced the roof, new brakes and tires, and a few engine parts. I kind of like the rusty look.<P>I would like to see your trunk, if you want to get rid of it.<P>Your welcome to take it for a spin if you would like.<P>the fuel system was all full of rust and dirt, all cleaned up now.<P>I go to a car show and people are always bugging me to buy it.

Glad the old broad has found a sympathetic and caring owner, I just emailed you with my phone# since I have some parts and advice for you.<BR> Sincerely, Carleton

Thanx for stopping by today and allowing me to drive the old gal again, brought back a flood of memories and also demonstrated why Buicks of that vintage were over-engineered and supremely reliable cars with engines and chassis components that are quite understressed due to their solidity and strength!<BR>I'll gladly show you how to adjust the brakes and set the carb for maximum performance.<BR>Glad you wanted the trunk, only wish I had some other parts to give you.<BR> Sincerely, Carleton grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0