Sign in to follow this  
Pre1898

WANTED: 1934 Artillery Wheels (Pair). 16".

post-48099-143142405168_thumb.jpg

These were for sale a while ago.I believe by Richard Quinn.

Gentleman...Thanks for the kind replies but all five of those wheels belong to me. Three of them are 17" and the two rusty one with old chrome centers are 16". I would like to buy a pair (2) of the matching 16" wheels. Thanks. dusty

There you go!

Robert Kapteyn

5 x 5-1/2 lug pattern. Width from outside edge of rim to outside edge of rim is 5-3/4" . Inside bead to inside bead is 4-1/2". Outside diameter 16".

Thank you kindly.

Gentlemen....my 17" rims have 14 spokes and my 16" rims also have 14 spokes. I have found one single 16" rim today so now am only looking for one additional rim. 16" diameter . 5x5-1/2" lug pattern. 4-1/2" inside bead to bead. 5-3/4" outside rim to outside rim. Thanks to all who have replied. Very much appreciate your kind assistance.

dusty

34 and 35 different. one spoke different.

Just went through my 35 photos and your are correct. My president came with one 34 wheel up front and the others were 35. It is now corrected. So that means that somewhere in my very disorganized building there is the wheel you are looking for. I'll let you know if I locate it.post-30689-143142418078_thumb.jpg

post-30689-143142418067_thumb.jpg

Sir....Thank you for the kind reply to my search. WoW what a beautiful car you have there ! Thanks for sharing. I am excited to think you might have a spare 34 wheel hidden somewhere in your shed. Please keep me posted with search results. If you have time to send a few photos once located it would be greatly appreciated. Direct e-mail is: Dusty1313@cox.net .

Thanks again for all the wonderful help !

dusty.

.QUOTE=studerex;1272442]Just went through my 35 photos and your are correct. My president came with one 34 wheel up front and the others were 35. It is now corrected. So that means that somewhere in my very disorganized building there is the wheel you are looking for. I'll let you know if I locate it.[ATTACH=CONFIG]237409[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]237410[/ATTACH]

Just found my 3rd wheel Thanks to a member from New Hampshire. Thanks to all who have looked in their barns, garages and sheds. I now only require one more to make a full set.

dusty

Thanks again Friends for your help. I am still on the search for one more 16" artillery wheel. 5 x 5`1/2" lug pattern.

dusty

Still Searching for one wheel. . Thanks.

Thanks again Friends for your help. I am still on the search for one more 16" artillery wheel. 5 x 5`1/2" lug pattern.

dusty

Any ideas gentlemen ? I still need one more 16" wheel .

Still Searching for one wheel. . Thanks.

Any help out there ? I still have hope there might be one wheel hiding out there somewhere.

Thanks dusty.

Any ideas gentlemen ? I still need one more 16" wheel .