'26 hub studs needed.

R.White

I guess he hopes it will fund his habit! :rolleyes:

Shame though, as it would be a lot less hassle for me if the price plus shipping was reasonable. Having said that there is quite a bit of wear on that brake drum. No shipping to the U.K. anyway but we could possibly get round that.

Ray.

Edited by R.White (see edit history)

Not to hijack the thread but.... The mention of the wear on the drum brings up a question. Where do you find good drums. Most of these have been in service for a long time and are well worn. There are no repros available to my knowledge. Sooo - what do we do for good serviceable drums? I have a set of decent drums fo my wood wheel but I'm afraid to turn them. The thinner they get the more prone to warping. And if you don't turn them then you don't get the full surface contact. Thoughts?

Edited by JayG (see edit history)

Not that I have had any done but I believe the drums can be re-lined with new material and then turned back down

Not that I have had any done but I believe the drums can be re-lined with new material and then turned back down

Absolutely, Jason. Many years ago, my Dad (who was an engineer) used to get drums metal sprayed at work, then he would turn them back to standard.

Not having any contacts in that line, these days, I imagine the cost would be prohibitive for me here.

Ray.