Sign in to follow this  
Carmela

Anyone own a 1940 Buick Limo?

I made a painting for my Dad when I was at art school many years ago. Wash....which is black and white water color. I don't want it and Mom doesn't either. I would love for someone who has one to have it. It's kind of big though. I know that would make Dad Smile.

I'm in Northern Ky.....The painting is at My Dad's old house so I'll have to go get it today or tomorrow. But I'm sure a Museum would not be interested in my work. It would be cool to be able to say one of my pieces was in museum...I am laughing now.

When you come back with a photo of the picture worth asking if anyone is interested in http://forums.aaca.org/f115/

I Did not mean to upset anyone by posting about my painting. It was a spur of the moment thought. Not well thought out. Didn't figure it would be a big deal if I wasn't asking money for it?

I Did not mean to upset anyone by posting about my painting. It was a spur of the moment thought. Not well thought out. Didn't figure it would be a big deal if I wasn't asking money for it?
You are not upsetting anyone. Far from it. The sub forum I linked will have more Buick folk reading it