1914 Studebaker body parts wanted

Have you talked to Ray Helger on Willow Ave? I was at his shop recently, he had some 1917 Studebaker pieces. But, wait till the weather warms up a bit because Ray didn't want to go roam through the barns looking for parts in the cold.

Have you talked to Ray Helger on Willow Ave? I was at his shop recently, he had some 1917 Studebaker pieces. But, wait till the weather warms up a bit because Ray didn't want to go roam through the barns looking for parts in the cold.

Mark Soholt knows of of a 1914 coupe near his home in Alamo N.D. He said it was fairly complete. You would probably be the only one with one if you were to restore it. I can send you his number or you can check old turning wheels and review adds. iIhave a 17 body complete from the cowl back an may end up with a 14 an 15 this summer, both mostly complete 4 cylinder cars. I also have roof bows for a 13 that could be the same as a 14. they need work but would be a good starting place. Good luck with your project

Mark Soholt knows of of a 1914 coupe near his home in Alamo N.D. He said it was fairly complete. You would probably be the only one with one if you were to restore it. I can send you his number or you can check old turning wheels and review adds. iIhave a 17 body complete from the cowl back an may end up with a 14 an 15 this summer, both mostly complete 4 cylinder cars. I also have roof bows for a 13 that could be the same as a 14. they need work but would be a good starting place. Good luck with your project

Do you know how I can get hold of Mark Soholt? If possible, send me a private message on this site or send to gdenn@aol.com. many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...