difference between Lesabre 60 and Invicta 60

Guest bshopov

Guest bshopov

Can anyone explain me what is the difference between Lesabre and Invicta 1960 outside, How can I determine what is the exact model of Buick 60 if I only see the car outside.

Thank you for your time

Guest bshopov

o.k Thank you for information, but I can't understand what is the difference between Lesabre and Invicta, I know the difference between Lesabre and Electra.

o.k Thank you for information, but I can't understand what is the difference between Lesabre and Invicta, I know the difference between Lesabre and Electra.

Reading the 1960 Buick sales brochure might be instructive.

On Page 2 it points out that the Invicta comes equipped with all LeSabre standard features PLUS "Turbine Drive Transmission, Foamatex cushions, Electric Clock, Automatic trunk light, Deluxe steering wheel, License plate frame, Deluxe wheel covers." These items were apparently optional on the LeSabre. The Invicta also got the same 401 engine as the Electra while the LeSabre got the 364. A better question might be "what is the difference between the Invicta and the Electra," but that is also answered in the brochure.

Guest bshopov

Thank you for information, you're very helpful to me. Now I look at the taillights of the two models and will found the difference. Thank you Keiser31