1964 riviera wood interior kit

Guest petey

Has anyone bought a wood interior kit from original parts group or cars inc.,for a 1964 riviera?If so could you tell me if the fit is good and the color looks correct.

If nobody answers it's probably because everyone is scared to death of buying from OPGI. To be careful get your wood kit from Clarks. They may actually be the exact same item, but you'll have the peace of mind knowing you can return it without problems if it isn't correct.

If nobody answers it's probably because everyone is scared to death of buying from OPGI. To be careful get your wood kit from Clarks. They may actually be the exact same item, but you'll have the peace of mind knowing you can return it without problems if it isn't correct.

Have you had any feedback for the wood kit that cars,inc. sells.

Clark's is a little more expensive than CARS but in the listing for CARS it says that it might need to be trimmed to fit. I bought from Clark's and was very pleased with the fit and finish and no trimming was needed. I have bought a couple of items from OPG and had to return them because of quality I seriously doubt that I will buy from them again.

I'm a younger member here on this board & I learned quickly that the consensus is to stay away from OPG. Remember this, if OPG has it then someone else has the same (or better quality) parts for less money. Do a little price comparison between OPG & other vendors & you'll see. The other half of dealing with OPG is that they advertise one part but stock a totally different part. So when u get the wrong parts now the fun starts…

David