Bluebonnet Tour April 4-6, Bastrop Texas

old-tank

April 4-6, Bastrop TexasThe Lone Star Chapter’s 27thBluebonnet tour will be held at theComfort Suites Inn in Bastrop. Visit historical sites, shop local vendors andenjoy the beautiful Colorado River Walk. Enjoy Friday night hospitality to meetold and new friends and share car nut stories---again! Car show registration Saturday from 8:30-10:30 a.m.Peer judging for Best of Show, 1st, 2nd and 3rdplaces, Long Distance and Hard Luck trophies. Trophies and door prizes forBuicks awarded at Saturday night banquet. Registration is $50 per person(includes Saturday night banquet). $25 car registration for Hospitality Suiteon Friday and Saturday and car show only. Registration after March 15this $55 / $30. Mail advance registration checks to Lone Star Chapter, 5112Arrowhead Drive, Baytown, TX 77521 and include names of attendees and cars tobe driven. Make motel reservations directly with Comfort Suites Inn at (512)321-3377. Room rate is $101/night until March 7th or regular, higherrate after this date. Mention Buick club tour to get best rate. Need moreinformation??? Contact John McGill at 281-424-1989 or Rod Seastream at281-454-6715.

Flier and Registration

Edited by old-tank
added flier and registration (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry we didn't make it there. Mary was in the hospital earlier this week and jus is not ready for a trip yet. She is gradually regaining strength but still taking strong meds. Hope to make the next one. Chuck & Mary Bloomberg.

PS. Both my 67's are running good and the air is now working so We can do some summer driving in Texas!

Charles, Hope Mary is getting better. It was a good meet once again in Bastrop. About 15 Buicks, including a 64 Riviera that had under 10,000 miles on it. It won best of show.

Rain held off till this morning and the Banquet was good. Hope to see you at the fall meet.

Guest 465caretaker

Just wanted to say what a great time with a great bunch my wife Kathy and I had. You could have knocked me down with a feather when Rod set that trophy down on the table in front of me. I'm still trying to absorb it. Everyone was so nice and we made a lot of friends (well, up until trophy time anyway). Thank you all for allowing me to pick your brains a bit and we'll see you soon. (Bill, just under 15k on the Riv, but whose countin')

Bill Saylor

1964 Riviera

1968 Fury III

1970 Challenger

Edited by 465caretaker (see edit history)