Sign in to follow this  
REFORMULATED 400

WTB 67-70 Riveria GS or ?

WTB 67-70 Riveria GS in strong number 2+ condition with pedigree and documentation. 1970 GS is my first choice. My consider non GS as well. Original , restored or semi restored all fine. Significant rust or rust repair is out. Prefer high option cars , must have working AC. Prefer oem metallic colors , no tan, baby blue, brown etc. I'm on west coast so prefer western region cars first. Restored cars will require photo and expense documentation, low mileage cars should include paper work or history to confirm mileage represented, no stories or conjecture. Have funds in hand will travel or have inspected, rack inspection required.

Garrett 408 489 7928

Edited by REFORMULATED 400 (see edit history)

You may also want to post your WTB on the V8Buick.com website WTB forum. Two V8Buick members helped me find a GS. Costs nothing to subscribe to their website.

You may also want to post your WTB on the V8Buick.com website WTB forum. Two V8Buick members helped me find a GS. Costs nothing to subscribe to their website.

Thank you Rick,

Already joined and posted