WTB pre-1920 open car - prefer 1915-16 roadster

Guest CDNDCPD

Guest CDNDCPD

Looking to purchase 1915 or 1916 Dodge Roadster in driver condition. Do not want a project and do not want something that needs to be painted. Some TLC or mechanical work is OK. An older restoration that needs a bit of freshening would be ideal. A period correct, well made pickup truck roadster would be great too. Will condsider other interesting pre-1920 Dodges but no fixed top cars. Any military model with documents to validate that would also be desirable.

It is important for me to be able to have this up and running for the summer events

Please contact batfan AT mnsi DOT net if you have any leads

Thanks very much

Guest CDNDCPD

Thanks for the lead - that thing will be pretty unique but it is not what I am looking for. I am looking for something earlier, the first generation DB or at least while the brothers were still alive. As far as the pickup conversion goes, I am looking for something converted ages ago, I have seen farm trucks where I assume they converted a touring into a pickup. Some of those were nicely done and that is the sort of thing I would like. I do want it to look semi-authentic and not "kustom". A stock roadster is still my first choice.

thanks again

• 1 month later...
Guest CDNDCPD

Shameless bump of my own posting

I had a couple leads late last year but I cant find anything. Really would like to have something for June as I am in the Detroit area

I will be there looking at your cars for sure !

thanks