Plymouth part identification.....help?

Guest Carmela

Guest Carmela

Found this in my Dad's barn. It is oval with gauges and jobs and key hole and says Plymouth on it. He has LOTS of random parts but mostly mopar. Can anyone help me with the year of this Dash insert....or what ever it is called. Well I can't seem to up load a photo? Help on that too I guess.

Well, here is the instrument cluster in question. I believe that it is from a 1933 Plymouth PC and the key is in the wrong place. The ignition should be attached to the dashboard itself and not within the cluster.

post-37352-143142366592_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143142366597_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143142366602_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Guest DodgeKCL

It's a '33 PC alright but it's in tough shape. All the engine turning is gone. The ignition switch is in the right place. The light switch had no markings on it. Right was headlights and tail,left was tail and front parking only. And if that's the car in the other photo,it's from a '33 2 door?

It's a '33 PC alright but it's in tough shape. All the engine turning is gone. The ignition switch is in the right place. The light switch had no markings on it. Right was headlights and tail,left was tail and front parking only. And if that's the car in the other photo,it's from a '33 2 door?

No, it's not the car in the second photo. I used it as an example. Thanks for the clarification on the ignition switch location. The one on the panel in question looks a little rough around the edges and that is why I thought that it was altered.