Build Card

knobless

finally recieve build card for my 34 Dodge DR, plus alot of "fluff" for $45 just need to find out what the pin/belt line color was, some type blue so it seems, not whats on there now,also color of wheels has the same blue code, but the good news is the overall color never was change,,,,

post-70464-143142352805_thumb.jpg

finally recieve build card for my 34 Dodge DR, plus alot of "fluff" for $45 just need to find out what the pin/belt line color was, some type blue so it seems, not whats on there now,also color of wheels has the same blue code, but the good news is the overall color never was change,,,,
forgot to add pictures of card

post-70464-14314235282_thumb.jpg

post-70464-143142352822_thumb.jpg

post-70464-143142352824_thumb.jpg

post-70464-143142352826_thumb.jpg

post-70464-143142352828_thumb.jpg

Sorry my mistake, the wheels are correct, as they appear....

• 1 year later...

What procedure did you have to do to get a build card? Someone said that the address has changed. 

Thanks

Dave

My contact back in June was  danielle.szostake@fcagroup.com . She send me a attachment with forms to fill out and mail with check . If you email me I'll forward form to give you jump on Nov 1 start-up .

Tom                                      shultzs4@ptd.net

My contact back in June was  danielle.szostake@fcagroup.com . She send me a attachment with forms to fill out and mail with check . If you email me I'll forward form to give you jump on Nov 1 start-up .

Tom                                      shultzs4@ptd.net

Sent you a email.

Thanks

Dave

Yeah , I emailed for info first .  Then Danielle ask for vin ., contacted me back saying they had it ,to file forms .  There are different prices based on what's available .

Dave sent you pdf of forms .

Tom

PS you'll have to send proof of ownership with check and form .

Edited by ArticiferTom (see edit history)

Guest DodgeKCL

The "poly" in the paint description I believe is short for "polychromatic" and was the the first use of what today we call "metallic". The shiny bits in the paint were made from crushed oyster shells,the shiny inside of the shell. The paint on the car looks like it is still original and the "poly". It only came in "French Taupe"  which what the paint looks like. In 40 years I've never seen an original.