iTurbo

16v thermostat housing

1. iTurbo (delivered, paid in full)

2. iTurbo (delivered, paid in full)

3. Reaper1 (delivered, paid in full)

4. 4-lbodies (shipped, paid in full)

5. Argosy1430Z (shipping tomorrow, waiting for remaining 50%)

6. AZOrion (shipped, paid in full)

7. AZOrion (shipped, paid in full)

8. rofly1 (delivered, paid in full)

9. sctc (shipped, paid in full)

10. sctc (message sent)

11. sctc (message sent)

12. 'Lil_omni (unable to reach. removed from group buy)

13. AZOrion (shipped, paid in full)

thank you sctc!

Also, NEWS FLASH:

I am selling prototype #1 and prototype #2 at steep discounts!

Both of them will require modification in order to fit. The tstat housing you end up using with them will also likely require modification.

I have no way to verify or test whether or not modifiying them will work, and I cant accept returns for them for any reason, so please carefully read the R&D thread to see what the fitment pictures showed about them before you decide to purchase either one!

Prototype #1 has a very rough finish with some machining errors on the head flange. It will also likely need more heavy modification to fit than prototype #2, so I am selling it for only $50 shipped!

Prototype #2 has a production quality finish, and will likely require more minor modification than prototype #1, so I'm selling it for $99 shipped!

If you are interested just send the paypal to acannell@gmail.com. Make sure to send your shipping address in the paypal notes!

Again, please do your research in the R&D thread before considering spending your hard earned money on these risky prototypes!

The R&D thread is here:

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f321/f337/633513-masi-thermostat-box-9.html#post3241362

The first picture is prototype #1, and the second is prototype #2. There are many more pictures including fitment test pictures in the R&D thread.

The pictures show some untapped holes, but all holes will be tapped when you receive either one.

photobucket-9564-1392222260200_zpsaf161a97.jpg

photobucket-8505-1395198189468_zpsea368c1b.jpg

[TABLE=class: postbit_tbl, width: 100%, align: center]

<tbody>[TR]

[TD=class: alt1]1. iTurbo (delivered, paid in full)

5. Argosy1430Z (delivered, waiting for remaining 50%)

10. sctc (shipped, paid in full)

11. sctc (shipped, paid in full)

12. 'Lil_omni (moved to next group buy)

Thank you sctc!!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt1_gradient, align: right]

[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

1. iTurbo (delivered, paid in full)

5. Argosy1430Z (delivered, paid in full)

10. sctc (shipped, paid in full)

11. sctc (shipped, paid in full)

12. 'Lil_omni (moved to next group buy)

Thank you Argosy1430Z!!

And thank you everyone else too! This group buy is officially a success, oh the memories, we laughed, and we cried.

Anyone who missed out is welcome to join the next group buy, just post here and you shall be added! I found a place to get a big block of 6061 that can make 4 housings so thats the new threshold! Price is still $145

1. Lil'Omni

And dont forget, I'm selling the first two prototypes at big discounts. See previous post!

I was able to get a chunk of 6061 enough for 4 at a deal, so I am machining 4 right now!

if anyone wants one now is the time!

I was digging around in some old boxes and discovered one of the prototype thermostat housings. It has a little too much interference with the intake manifold so some material removal will be needed on the housing or the manifold or both. I don't think there are any other issues but I am not 100% sure because its been so long. 

Because of this, I can offer a 7 day return policy,  as long as the housing is unmodified, and buyer pays shipping both ways (should be less than $10 total for both ways to USA ). 

So you could take the housing and place it on your engine, and see if it looks like it will fit if you file something down here or there. And if you like it, keep it and modify it. If you dont, don't modify it, send it back ,and you'll get your money back minus shipping.

I'm asking $150 shipped, I dont take paypal so PM me your email address and I'll send you an invoice from my square account.

I believe the amount of material that needs to be removed is not that significant, and this could make a great repair piece for someone who needs a housing. I am definitely certain this is the very last one I have.

Comes with oring installed. But you will need to get an NPT fitting of your choice to make a hose fitting on the side. Ebay has good deals on single fittings this large, even in SS

If you have any questions let me know.

20181201-144107.jpg
20181201-144102.jpg

Edited by acannell (see edit history)