25 inch wood fellow wheels and one rim

excellant pair of wheels with old paint on them and one rim ,very good cond and tight NO Weather CHECKS OLD PAint GARAGE FRESH$300.00 mike west 100 WEST AVE LIVONIA NY 14487 716 347 2299 OR 4395

Mike are they DM DT?<BR>Does the rim have inisde,outside and lock ring or split rim?Any hubs? Front or rear? <BR>Thanks Laverne shocked.gif" border="0<p>[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: pre16 ]

Guest EMF-Owner

Mike,<P>Any idea who made the wheel? I am looking for Stanweld demountable wheels with 25" rims for a 33x4" tire. Stanweld wims use a mounting lug for the rim that is about 3" long. <P>Do you have a picture?

Guest EMF-Owner

Mike,<P>I have added a page to the E-M-F Homepage Restoration project page that details the wheels I am looking for to fit my E-M-F. Could you browsw the pictures there and tell me if the wheels you have are like either of the types I have?<P>Here is a link to the page<P><A HREF="http://www.1freespace.com/auto/jmd1/restoration/wheels.html" TARGET=_blank>E-M-F Hompage Wheel Restoration Page</A><P><BR>Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EMF-Owner

Mike or Bill,<P>Are these wheels still around? And if so, have either of you had a chance to look at the E-M-F homepage wheel link above? <P>I still have these wheels on my mind.<P>Thanks