Does this buy/sell section work?

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Does this buy/sell forum work? I hope so, I was a one of the guys who gave PeterG the ideas to make it even better than it was. I see lots of ads. Feedback welcome. confused.gif" border="0

Sal, Yes it works. You bought my watch didn't you? grin.gif" border="0<P>Mike, I for one would not consider buying a car from an unregistered seller. Small stuff<BR>yes, but not big items like cars. Just one man's opinion. smile.gif" border="0 <P>hvs

it works great. I enjoy looking at it nightly. confused.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0 Is there some reason some are against registering on this forum. If you are willing to state your opinion why not register. confused.gif" border="0

I post here from time to time. I'm registered although most of my posts show up as 'unregistered'. I don't like cookies on my hard drive (or milk either; sorry, couldn't resist that), so I either keep them disabled or delete them after every session. This means that every time I come back, even if I've signed-in before, I'd have to sign-in again in order to show up as 'Registered'. I've not considered it crucial to my message to take the extra couple minutes to do so. The only thing I lose is piling up the postings total. It is not my intent to be a renegade, I just do it this way for convenience. I hope I've not transgressed in doing this. <P>Having said all that, and as Howard pointed out, I think I would want to give all particulars if I was trying sell something, including registration info. <P>And yes, I read the 'for sale' stuff frequently. Never bought anything, been highly tempted a couple times. <P>I wonder if you could get feedback from sellers to demonstrate a track record of how successful the board really is.

Guys whats the big deal???? Im 44 years old ,lived 44 years in the same town and 24 years in the same house, have a wife ,family 2dogs, a cat and old cars Ive listed my phone #s and described the car ,what more do you want ,I think that there is someone that likes to [censored] and moan about almost everthing other than the prime rate going down , Im not too worried about any of your comments because I know that the items Ive listed for sale are all well represented,Today I sold the Packard after the car being listed only 1 day ! Thank You AACA MIKE WEST rolleyes.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0

To make Charles' day complete, I would like to [censored] about the prime rate going down. Being and investor in bonds and not a borrower of money, these prime rate decreases are killing me. wink.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

HVS, Not only did I buy the watch, but I never questioned it. I was exactly what you said it was. I have also met you and the fact that you are a former national president did not hurt. Even if you were not a former big shot or I met you, I would have bought it, one gets to know someone from their post history. smile.gif" border="0

Boys ,You all have too much time on your hands , Do you climb all over someones as? when you respond to a ad in the paper or Hemmings ??????? give the guy a break, If your interested call him ,If not interested MOVE ON! GET A LIFE! rolleyes.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0