1929 Buick info: Model 29-44 Roadster FS

jeff_a

If you go to ebay motors, there's a '29 Buick Roadster FS in San Pedro, California for $39,950. It's also mentioned on the latest Peerless Forum Thread, titled: "HOLY BALL BEARINGS, BATMAN!". Nice-looking red Buick. Not my car/never seen it/don't know the owner.

Edited by jeff_a
Correction in Car's Location. Corrected Price. (see edit history)

I listed this Buick here because the car didn't seem to be mentioned anywhere on the Buick Forum. I found it by accident looking at "other items for sale" by an ebay vendor marketing a 1916-1919 Peerless V-8 engine. [it turns out the Peerless engine is in Indiana and the Buick Roadster is in California, FS by the same vender.]

Of course, there might not be too much interest in a Fire Engine Red Buick Roadster.

Vendor: firstcabinstuff ; item#: 201005446847 ; sale ends: 12/23/13. Don't know how to transfer the many color pictures here. Maybe some of you have heard of this car.

Edited by jeff_a
New Info. (see edit history)

Looks great to me. We were interested in the one that was for sale at Danvers in 2011. Bill McLaughlin evaluated it for Joan and I. A fairly rough one. Pictures were in the Bugle. I believe with a price in the mid 20K to 30K range. I would think though this one would be limited to collectors of fire service memorabilia. Even at the right price I would still remove the siren etc.