Borg-Warner car

During my vacation, I took the family to the Museum of the Prairie Pioneer, Minden, Nebraska. Their vehicle collection is huge, including a number of first-production-year cars. They had a vehicle described as a Borg-Warner. It appeared to be a mini-car (like a cross between a King Midget and a Crosley Hot Shot). Since none of my references have an entry for it, I wonder if it might be a prototype by the transmission maker. Anyone have the email address of the curator?

Borgward, it was a German car. I really don't know that much about them other them, when I was around 12, my dad had one. It was a 1959 Isabelle Coupe, It had an inline 4 under the hood and look almost like the VW Karmann Ghia. I know that they made a sedan, because dad got one that was recked for a parts car. I think they made them till somewhere around 1963. What I do remember is that it was fast, had a 4 speed, bush button on the dash to start it, no back seat, his had 4 carburetors, it was white and with the black racing stripe down the middle of the car, we called it "the skunk" grin.gif" border="0