1911 EMF Touring Car

rcg3rd

1911 EMF Model 30 Touring Car. Excellent condition and very correct. Correct brass, rebuilt engine and transaxle with new gears. Seat backs are original leather and in very good condition for 102 years old. Seat bottoms were done a few years ago in correct leather.

Car has a modern impulse magneto (rebuilt) with a manual advance. Carburetor is a modern toublefree Zenith, and it starts on the first throw of the crank, hot or cold! This car just completed a 2 day 190 mile tour flawlessly after the Hershey car show, and is currently the cover car on the Horseless Carriage Club Dec. 2013 Gazette. If you ever wanted to own a cover car, here's your chance!

Top is in excellent condition, and has a top boot. Sale includes copies of just about every piece of literature and manuals for a 1911 EMF. Also included is a very nice collection of original EMF tools. Tires are excellent.

If you are looking for a trouble-free brass car to drive and enjoy--this is it! Car is located outside Lancaster, PA. Asking $50,000.

Clay Green cgreen3rd@comcast.net cell 215-313-2734

Gentlemen--I have tried for the last 2 days to attach photos with no success--Email me for photos, I KNOW I can do that!!!!!

1911 EMF Model 30 Touring Car. Excellent condition and very correct. Correct brass, rebuilt engine and transaxle with new gears. Seat backs are original leather and in very good condition for 102 years old. Seat bottoms were done a few years ago in correct leather.

Car has a modern impulse magneto (rebuilt) with a manual advance. Carburetor is a modern toublefree Zenith, and it starts on the first throw of the crank, hot or cold! This car just completed a 2 day 190 mile tour flawlessly after the Hershey car show, and is currently the cover car on the Horseless Carriage Club Dec. 2013 Gazette. If you ever wanted to own a cover car, here's your chance!

Top is in excellent condition, and has a top boot. Sale includes copies of just about every piece of literature and manuals for a 1911 EMF. Also included is a very nice collection of original EMF tools. Tires are excellent.

If you are looking for a trouble-free brass car to drive and enjoy--this is it! Car is located outside Lancaster, PA. Asking $50,000.

Clay Green cgreen3rd@comcast.net cell 215-313-2734

Gentlemen--I have tried for the last 2 days to attach photos with no success--Email me for photos, I KNOW I can do that!!!!!

I know this car and have photographed it top to bottom, and it is what Clay says it is - a beauty, and in very good operating condition. A great EMF!