JohnD1956

Winter Buicks

Sadly the house didn't come with a tractor or plow, but my neighbour, a farmer, who is also a car guy, is keeping my driveway clear this winter, gratis. I will have one of my own for next year!

Thanks.

Keith

• Like 2

A four wheel drive diesel tractor with a front end loader is a beautiful thing in the winter.  That with a rear scraper blade makes quick work of snow.

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)
  • Like 4

Still officially winter and one of those snow free weeks. Since it was sunny and dry exercised the Special. Decided to park in the wife's spot for the night and it is the first time the car has had frost on it in a long time. -_-

IMG_2785.thumb.JPG.77db3c1bf6d54f807016fa166b24eba3.JPG

• Like 1

When the ice finally clears out from the lakes in MN. They actually announce it in the news so you no longer have at least that to cause damage to ur boats propeller when your anxious to get back on the water!20180306_091838.thumb.jpg.8734e6d62ea8f6895f948a257a2c86cb.jpg20180315_131409.thumb.jpg.dff09263bddf5a1346d66628acaf870d.jpg20180315_173858.thumb.jpg.2bf653a7ef9d69e86b3e66e2748f6fd0.jpg

• Haha 2

Oh the joys of living in the north. :o

And such beautiful scenery when all thawed out! :)

• Like 1

Here's one of our dogs................. He's "Special"................Bob     ;)

super 88 and doggies 008.JPG

Edited by Bhigdog (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

I saw snow today...and a 1978 Estate Wagon...does that count? They were only about 100 miles apart give or take.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thriller said:

I saw snow today...and a 1978 Estate Wagon...does that count?

To quote the famous ( or infamous depending on how you look at it) Mr Earl, pictures, or it didn't happen!  :D

• Haha 3

On 11/5/2018 at 7:00 AM, JohnD1956 said:

To quote the famous ( or infamous depending on how you look at it) Mr Earl, pictures, or it didn't happen!  :D

No pictures that I can recollect but I was there and can at least attest to the Estate Wagon part... I didn’t see snow though ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, dmfconsult said:

No pictures that I can recollect but I was there and can at least attest to the Estate Wagon part... I didn’t see snow though ?

I started the day at a mountain resort...ski slopes aren’t open yet, but did see white higher up the mountains before we got to the sea part of the Sea to Sky Highway.

dmfconsult fed us...it was a great evening.  No photos but memories are etched in my brain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

About 6" fcst for NE PA tomorrow along with some freezing rain. Sure to be a mess. Glad i brought in some extra wood and wine.....bob

• Like 1

Big Blue on a short run last weekend on a cold, but clear day.  Glad I recored that heater core some years back!

20181110_092645.jpg

• Like 5

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:51 PM, Bhigdog said:

Here's one of our dogs................. He's "Special"................Bob     ;)

super 88 and doggies 008.JPG

Looks like Special is having a Super time. In perhaps the storm of the Century? Though due to the cold his time in the snow is Limited.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Brass is Best said:

Looks like Special is having a Super time. In perhaps the storm of the Century? Though due to the cold his time in the snow is Limited.

Perhaps he was looking for his Master on that iced Road.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brass is Best said:

OUTSTANDING!..........Bob

• Like 1